Across Africa, governments are struggling to contain militant groups that have capitalized on widespread anger over problems like corruption, inequality and abusive state security forces. Download your FREE copy of African Insurgencies In Nigeria, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Mozambique and Somalia to learn more today.
In some countries, like Nigeria, these groups have already created large-scale humanitarian emergencies, killing thousands and displacing even more. In others, like Mozambique, the worst may still be yet to come. This report provides a survey of these crises and explains why official responses are falling short.
Download African Insurgencies today to take a deeper look at these conflicts and get a glimpse at what the future may hold.
In this report, you will learn about a number of African Insurgencies, including:
- How Nigeria lost its way in the war against Boko Haram
- Why an insurrection by the Anglophone minority in Cameroon’s west is roiling the country’s politics
- How the army in Burkina Faso is playing into jihadists’ hands
- Why it’s been one step forward and two steps back for stability in northern Mali
- And much more, including analysis of insurgencies in Somalia, Mozambique and Chad