World Politics Review publishes in-depth news and expert analysis on global affairs to help our readers identify and make sense of the events and trends shaping our world. Guided by a commitment to integrity, quality and intellectual honesty, we serve as a forum for creative ideas about how to tackle the world’s most important challenges.
WPR seeks to strike a balance between the two dominant schools of international relations, realism and liberal internationalism, combining an effort to see the world as it is with a preference for diplomacy and multilateralism in support of a rules- and norms-based global order.
We pay particular attention to important but undercovered stories as well as underexamined aspects of the news making headlines, and cover often-ignored corners of the world independently of whether and how they affect U.S. interests.
WPR is funded almost exclusively by its readers—foreign policy professionals, academics and general readers with an interest in international affairs—through individual and institutional subscription fees. There is no advertising on our website, and only occasional advertising in our non-paid email newsletters. We receive no funding from any outside investors, interest groups or foundations. We are likewise unbeholden to any partisan affiliation or party allegiance.
WHY subscribe to WPR?
Your time is valuable, and we save it by covering only what you need to know. With your WPR subscription, you’ll know much more in less time than with any other similar publication.
- Our experts examine only what’s most important in global affairs, and we tell you why.
- We don’t just report the news, we analyze it, so you can find the signal in the noise.
- We cover the entire world, including the key countries and regions everyone else is ignoring.
- We help you understand how individual developments fit into larger global trends.
- We curate information, delivering to you only what’s important, so you get superior insight in less time.
What you’ll get with an all-access subscription to World Politics Review:
- Immediate and instant access to our full searchable library of tens of thousands of articles
- Daily articles with original analysis, written by leading topic experts, delivered to you every weekday.
- Regular in-depth articles with deep dives into important issues and countries.
- The Daily Review email, with our take on the day’s most important news, the latest WPR analysis, what’s on our radar, and more.
- The Weekly Review email, with quick summaries of the week’s most important coverage, and what’s to come.
- Completely ad-free reading, multiple authentication methods for institutional customers, and more.
Become a subscriber
Get Must-Read World Politics, News, Analysis, and Opinion—at Your Fingertips Every Day!
Follow us on social media
Sign up Now
To receive our FREE daily newsletter
*WPR is a for-profit corporation. Donations are not tax deductible.