Delegations from India and Brazil toured South Africa’s defense industry in November to explore possibilities for defense cooperation among the three IBSA countries. In an email interview, Daniel Flemes, a researcher in the Institute of Latin American Studies at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, discussed IBSA defense cooperation.
WPR: What is the recent history of defense cooperation within IBSA in terms of defense industry collaboration and military-to-military cooperation? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: On Iran, U.S. Torn Between Supporting Israel and Fighting IS
- Can Mexico’s Pena Nieto Walk the Walk Against Corruption?
- World Citizen: Netanyahu’s Speech Divides Washington—and Israel
- The Realist Prism: U.S.-Iran Deal a Gamble for Everyone, Including Netanyahu
- Global Insights: As China Ponders BMD Options, U.S. Must Consider Responses