Delegations from India and Brazil toured South Africa’s defense industry in November to explore possibilities for defense cooperation among the three IBSA countries. In an email interview, Daniel Flemes, a researcher in the Institute of Latin American Studies at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, discussed IBSA defense cooperation.
WPR: What is the recent history of defense cooperation within IBSA in terms of defense industry collaboration and military-to-military cooperation? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Energy, Defense Deals Highlight Vietnam’s Role in India’s ‘Act East’ Policy
- World Citizen: Chile Bombings Threaten Nonviolent Anarchist Movement’s Gains
- Despite Poor Optics, China-Argentina Deals Reflect Both Sides' Pragmatism
- Modi, Xi Put India-China Economic Ties Ahead of Border Tensions
- Global Insights: Responding to Crises, SCO Finally Embraces Expansion