Delegations from India and Brazil toured South Africa’s defense industry in November to explore possibilities for defense cooperation among the three IBSA countries. In an email interview, Daniel Flemes, a researcher in the Institute of Latin American Studies at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, discussed IBSA defense cooperation.
WPR: What is the recent history of defense cooperation within IBSA in terms of defense industry collaboration and military-to-military cooperation? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $9 monthly or $59/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- China-India Border Incident Highlights Uncertainties in Bilateral Relations
- Obama’s Mexico Trip Yielded Progress, Missed Opportunities
- As U.S. Leaves Afghanistan, India Reconsiders Iran Policy
- U.S. Should Act Quickly on Transboundary Hydrocarbon Agreement With Mexico
- World Citizen: In India, Corruption Moves to Top of the Agenda