Delegations from India and Brazil toured South Africa’s defense industry in November to explore possibilities for defense cooperation among the three IBSA countries. In an email interview, Daniel Flemes, a researcher in the Institute of Latin American Studies at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, discussed IBSA defense cooperation.
WPR: What is the recent history of defense cooperation within IBSA in terms of defense industry collaboration and military-to-military cooperation? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Brazil’s Petrobas Scandal Forces Rousseff’s Hand on Corruption
- To Soothe Investors, Mexico’s Pena Nieto Must Tackle Graft
- After U.S.-China Climate Deal, India Feels the Heat on Growing Emissions
- How Argentina Became the Newest Drug Trafficking Hub
- World Citizen: Missing From Pena Nieto’s Reforms for Mexico: Corruption