Delegations from India and Brazil toured South Africa’s defense industry in November to explore possibilities for defense cooperation among the three IBSA countries. In an email interview, Daniel Flemes, a researcher in the Institute of Latin American Studies at the German Institute of Global and Area Studies, discussed IBSA defense cooperation.
WPR: What is the recent history of defense cooperation within IBSA in terms of defense industry collaboration and military-to-military cooperation? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Local Marijuana Legalization in U.S., Mexico May Impact Hemisphere-Wide Policy
- U.K.’s Growing Engagement in Latin America Faces Risks and Competition
- India Expands Strategic Trade in East Asia to Balance China
- The Realist Prism: Venezuela, Ukraine Challenge Assumptions Behind Defense Cuts
- World Citizen: A Budding Love Affair Between Israel and Latin America