Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper traveled to China earlier this month, where he met with senior Chinese leaders and signed deals promoting bilateral economic cooperation. In an email interview, Daniel Poon, a researcher at the North-South Institute, discussed trade and diplomatic relations between Canada and China.
WPR: What is the nature and extent of energy relations between Canada and China, and how are they evolving? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: In Ukraine, Russia Reveals Its Mastery of Unrestricted Warfare
- Australia’s Abbott Seeks to Balance Japan, South Korea and China on Asian Trip
- Full-Spectrum Diplomacy: Restoring Trust in CIA Key After Senate Torture Report
- U.S. Failure to Clarify Interests in Cyberspace Weakens Deterrence
- NSA Leaks Fallout Will Fade Faster Than Hit to U.S. Pride