Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper traveled to China earlier this month, where he met with senior Chinese leaders and signed deals promoting bilateral economic cooperation. In an email interview, Daniel Poon, a researcher at the North-South Institute, discussed trade and diplomatic relations between Canada and China.
WPR: What is the nature and extent of energy relations between Canada and China, and how are they evolving? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Local Marijuana Legalization in U.S., Mexico May Impact Hemisphere-Wide Policy
- The Realist Prism: Obama Must Choose What Comes Next for U.S.-Russia
- Strategic Horizons: Russia’s Ukraine Invasion Signifies a Changing Global Order
- Global Insights: Russia Gambling That Ukraine Crisis Can Revert to Familiar Script
- Diplomatic Fallout: U.N. and OSCE May Offer Least-Bad Options in Ukraine