Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper traveled to China earlier this month, where he met with senior Chinese leaders and signed deals promoting bilateral economic cooperation. In an email interview, Daniel Poon, a researcher at the North-South Institute, discussed trade and diplomatic relations between Canada and China.
WPR: What is the nature and extent of energy relations between Canada and China, and how are they evolving? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Updated Weinberger Principles Still a Guide for Use of U.S. Force
- World Citizen: As Oil Prices Drop, Some Seek Hidden Hands Behind Market Forces
- The Realist Prism: GOP’s Inconsistent Foreign Policy Appeal in Midterms Could Backfire
- Falling Oil Prices Push Venezuela, Maduro Closer to the Edge
- Global Insights: Chemical Weapons Regime Must Be Updated to Better Counter Terrorist Threat