Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper traveled to China earlier this month, where he met with senior Chinese leaders and signed deals promoting bilateral economic cooperation. In an email interview, Daniel Poon, a researcher at the North-South Institute, discussed trade and diplomatic relations between Canada and China.
WPR: What is the nature and extent of energy relations between Canada and China, and how are they evolving? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Despite Poor Optics, China-Argentina Deals Reflect Both Sides' Pragmatism
- Global Insights: High-Profile Naval Visit Belies China’s Low-Profile Approach to Iran
- Modi, Xi Put India-China Economic Ties Ahead of Border Tensions
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Strategy for Defeating the Islamic State Group Won't Work
- A Tale of Two Interventions: U.S. Content to Contain Islamic State Group and Ebola