Recent remarks by a prominent Saudi Arabian royal have fanned new fears that Iran's advancing nuclear program could kick-start a nuclear arms race in the region.
Prince Turki al-Faisal, the former Saudi ambassador to the U.S. and the kingdom's ex-intelligence chief, suggested that given the failure to denuclearize the Middle East, Saudi Arabia should also consider an arsenal of its own. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: For Israel-Palestine, a Weak Peace Process is Better Than None
- Strategic Horizons: Amid Debate, U.S. Shares Drone Approach With Partners
- Erdogan’s Kurdish Electoral Gamble Will Reverberate in Turkey and Iraq
- World Citizen: Obama Visit Offers Glimpse Into Saudi Arabia’s Future
- World Citizen: Will Catalog of Conspiracies Save Turkey’s Erdogan?