Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: Obama Faces Nothing but Problems in Finding Hagel Replacement
- Diplomatic Fallout: Bold or Not, Next U.N. Secretary-General Faces World of Pain
- After U.S.-China Climate Deal, India Feels the Heat on Growing Emissions
- Strategic Horizons: Understanding the Enemy: Inside the Mind of the Islamic State
- The Realist Prism: Even After Midterms, Obama Faces Hard Choices on Energy, Climate