Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- How Latin America Can Maximize Its Shale Gas Potential
- Strategic Horizons: 2016 Election Will Redraw Road Map for U.S. National Security
- Global Insights: When it Comes to Nonproliferation, China Has Been a ‘Free Rider’
- The Realist Prism: Time for the U.S. to Make Hard Choices on Russia, Middle East
- Strategic Horizons: The Rise of the Islamic State and the Evolution of Violent Extremism