Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Reality Check: The Real Iraq War Debate’s Lessons for U.S. Foreign Policy
- Strategic Horizons: Robotic Revolution Opens New Front for Homeland Security
- World Citizen: Camp David Summit Is U.S. Debut for Rising Saudi Prince
- Reality Check: Crisis Inflation: Why the World Is Actually Safe for America
- Strategic Horizons: Will the U.S. Military Continue to Win the Innovation Contest?