Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: The U.S. Army Makes Its Case for Post-COIN Relevance
- World Citizen: Islamic State Fight Could Leave Lasting Scars on U.S.-Turkey Ties
- New Growth for Nuclear Energy Depends on Asia
- The Realist Prism: For U.S., Middle East ‘Moderates’ a Fool’s Errand
- Global Insights: U.S., Japan Update Defense Guidelines to Expand Operations