Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: As Oil Prices Drop, Some Seek Hidden Hands Behind Market Forces
- The Realist Prism: GOP’s Inconsistent Foreign Policy Appeal in Midterms Could Backfire
- Global Insights: Chemical Weapons Regime Must Be Updated to Better Counter Terrorist Threat
- Strategic Horizons: The U.S. Army Makes Its Case for Post-COIN Relevance
- World Citizen: Islamic State Fight Could Leave Lasting Scars on U.S.-Turkey Ties