Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Will Draw Back From Middle East, But How Far?
- Global Insights: Hagel Visit Shows Limits of U.S. Agenda in Afghanistan, Pakistan
- OPEC Faces Perfect Storm of Global Supply Glut, Internal Tensions
- World Citizen: Iran Deal Already Shifting Regional Balance of Power
- Shifts in Cultivation, Usage Put Bolivia’s Coca Policy at the Crossroads