Editor's note: This will be Andrew Exum's final "Abu Muqawama" column at World Politics Review. We'd like to take this opportunity to thank Andrew for his engaging analysis and to wish him continued success in his many endeavors.
Green-on-blue violence -- attacks on U.S. and allied forces by their Afghan partners -- is the most serious tactical challenge to the NATO coalition since the war in Afghanistan began almost 11 years ago. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Full-Spectrum Diplomacy: Of Kennan, Racism and Realism
- Full-Spectrum Diplomacy: Restoring Trust in CIA Key After Senate Torture Report
- U.S. Failure to Clarify Interests in Cyberspace Weakens Deterrence
- NSA Leaks Fallout Will Fade Faster Than Hit to U.S. Pride
- The Realist Prism: West’s Tactical Blunders on Ukraine Go Unquestioned