About World Politics Review
World Politics Review was created for foreign policy professionals who have a world of online breaking news at their fingertips, but who need analysis that provides context for the key trends and events in international affairs.
Follow our front-page headlines to keep ahead of current events. Explore our extensive database to understand the trends behind the news.
Published entirely online, WPR's original analysis is written by a network of leading analysts, journalists and scholars. Our nonpartisan, nonideological articles cover diplomacy, military affairs, energy, economics and other subjects that make geopolitics tick. WPR's accessibly written analysis speaks to engaged readers who need to know what's driving policy in Beijing, Brasilia and New Delhi as well as in Washington, London and Brussels.
Individual subscribers get access to all of our content and services at worldpoliticsreview.com. Through an exclusive partnership with EBSCO Publishing, a leading provider of research databases to institutions worldwide, organizations that purchase a site license for multiple users get access to all of worldpoliticsreview.com, as well as to WPR's original content on the EBSCOhost platform.
Individuals can subscribe for $118 a year, $160 for two years or just $18 monthly. Sign up for a free trial now.
If your organization would like to try our institutional service, which provides access for everyone at a given site, you can request a trial online or contact email@example.com for more information.
Media Roundup Editor
To help our subscribers closely follow international affairs, WPR provides:
- A daily Media Roundup to help you track the stories that you must follow to stay informed. The Media Roundup is published at www.worldpoliticsreview.com/media-roundup and sent out by e-mail every weekday morning. In the daily Media Roundup, our editors link to approximately 20 news articles, and 15-20 opinion pieces from the world's English-language press each weekday.
- A daily Leading Indicators service to alert you to emerging stories before they become mainstream news. Leading Indicators, also published at www.worldpoliticsreview.com/media-roundup and sent out by e-mail every weekday afternoon (U.S. Eastern time), links to and highlights items from the international press that our editors believe may indicate a developing trend, or important events to come.
To help our subscribers better understand international affairs, World Politics Review publishes geostrategic analysis in a variety of formats that examines the geographic, political and strategic factors that affect relations between international actors, including states and non-state actors.
- Every day we publish multiple five-minute reads, including our Briefings and Columns. Our briefings are written by our global network of expert contributors, on matters of current importance. Our lineup of five columnists provide a different authoritative take on international affairs every day of the week.
- WPR's in-depth, full-length reports provide comprehensive examinations of single subjects. These include our Features, Special Reports, and Strategic Posture Reviews.
- In the Trend Lines section, you'll find quick-hitting expert perspectives on events and issues, including analysis written or reported by our editors, as well as our "Global Insider" interview series.
WPR also provides a variety of tools to support our subscribers' need to conduct research and gather background information:
- WPR's Media Roundup search tool gives subscribers the ability to search for individual topics across dozens of international news sources.
- WPR's site-wide search tool allows subscribers to refine their searches so that they can find our Daily and In-Depth analyses as well as the News Wire items highlighted by our editors.
With all these tools at your disposal, you'll not only know what is happening, you'll get closer to understanding why. Sign up now for an individual free trial, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our institutional site licenses for organizations.
Interested in submitting articles to World Politics Review? Visit our contributor guidelines page for more information.
World Politics Review partners with advertisers to highlight select products and services that will be of interest to our subscribers and readers. For information, write to email@example.com.
Syndication and Reprints
For information about an ongoing license to publish WPR articles in your publication, or for information about one-time reprints, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.