About World Politics Review
World Politics Review provides uncompromising analysis of critical global trends to give policymakers, businesspeople and academics the context they need to have the confidence they want.
Written by a network of leading experts and on-the-ground influencers, our substantive content gives you access to comprehensive and detailed perspectives that are as valuable as they are uncommon.
Read our original expert analysis to understand the trends behind the news. Follow our daily Media Roundup to keep abreast of current news and opinion.
Individual subscribers get access to all of our content and services at worldpoliticsreview.com. Through an exclusive partnership with EBSCO Publishing, a leading provider of research databases to institutions worldwide, organizations that purchase a site license for multiple users get access to all of worldpoliticsreview.com, as well as to WPR's original content on the EBSCOhost platform.
Individuals can subscribe for $94.99 a year, $160 for two years or just $11.99 monthly. Sign up for a free trial now.
If your organization would like to try our institutional service, which provides access for everyone at a given site, you can request a trial online or contact email@example.com for more information.
Media Roundup Editor
Uncompromising original analysis to help you better understand critical global trends:
- DAILY: Every day we publish multiple five-minute reads, including our Briefings, Columns and Trend Lines. Our briefings are written by our global network of expert contributors, on matters of current importance. Our lineup of five columnists provide a different authoritative take on international affairs every day of the week. Trend Lines items are brief looks at current events, written by our editors, including our "Global Insider" interview series.
- IN DEPTH: WPR's in-depth, full-length reports provide comprehensive examinations of single subjects. These include our Features, Special Reports, and Country Reports.
Must-read news and opinion to help you closely follow important issues and events:
- MEDIA ROUNDUP: Our editors help you track the stories that you must follow to stay informed. The Media Roundup is published on the site and sent out by e-mail every weekday morning (U.S. Eastern time). Our editors link to approximately 30 items from the world's English-language press each weekday. These items include top news, opinion, and off-the-radar stories that have the potential to develop into headline news.
Research and background information:
- Access to our entire searchable archives is included in each subscription, and institutional subscribers also get access to the World Politics Review database on EBSCOhost.
- WPR's Media Roundup is individually searchable, so subscribers can find reports on topics of interest from dozens of international news sources.
Tools to read World Politics Review anywhere:
- The website is tablet- and mobile-friendly, automatically adjusting for optimal reading on any device.
- The World Politics Review iPhone app can be accessed with the same login credentials that subscribers use for the website.
Interested in submitting articles to World Politics Review? Visit our contributor guidelines page for more information.
World Politics Review partners with advertisers to highlight select products and services that will be of interest to our subscribers and readers. For information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Syndication and Reprints
For information about an ongoing license to publish WPR articles in your publication, or for information about one-time reprints, write to email@example.com.