Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Emerging Threat of Lone Wolf Terrorism Requires Cold Rationality
- World Citizen: Modi Reboots India’s Foreign Policy With ‘Zero Problems’ Approach
- For NATO, Benefits of Adding Finland and Sweden Outweigh Costs
- The Realist Prism: Falling Energy Prices Offer New Strategic Opportunities for the U.S.
- Global Insights: Putin Courts Modi to Advance Russia-India Economic Ties