Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: Syria, Ukraine May Force Obama to Learn to Love Coalitions of the Willing
- Global Insights: China Advances on Missile Defense, With Eye on Dissuading Rivals
- Diplomatic Fallout: Lacking Security Strategy, EU Counts on Nearby Crises to Absorb Threats
- The Realist Prism: On Iran and Russia, Obama Gambling for More Time
- Sweden No Longer Immune to Rise of Nationalist Populism