Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Japan-China Maritime Talks Signal Slow Thaw in East China Sea
- Saudi Arabia’s Wahhabi Folly: Domestic Crackdown, Global Export
- Syriza’s Rise Will Test Greece and EU, but the Euro Is Safe
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Must Be Prepared for Life After Putin, Even if Russia Isn’t
- Global Insights: In State of the Union, Obama Should Not Forget Asia