Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Managing Partnerships, not Enlargement, Is NATO’s Real Challenge
- The Realist Prism: Despite Hope of Minsk Summit, Damage Done to Russia-West Relations
- Global Insights: When it Comes to Nonproliferation, China Has Been a ‘Free Rider’
- Diplomatic Fallout: Why the International System Is Still Worth Fighting For
- Ukraine Crisis Torpedoes Russia-Japan Rapprochement