Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Nemtsov Killing Puts Human Rights in Spotlight of U.S.-Russia Tensions
- Diplomatic Fallout: At U.N., Russia Is Now the Indispensable Nation
- Greece’s Reversal Puts China’s Mediterranean Plans Back on Track
- Strategic Horizons: Making Libya a U.N. Protectorate Would Be Wise but Impossible
- The Realist Prism: With Cease-Fire, Ukraine Remains Stuck Between Russia and the West