Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Caspian States Boost Security, Economy With Trilateral Partnerships
- Global Insights: Spoilers Emerge as Iran Nuclear Talks Reach Delicate Endgame
- China Doubles Down on Nuclear Energy, at Home and Abroad
- Afghanistan’s Ghani Builds Regional Momentum for Taliban Talks
- The Realist Prism: U.S. and West Should Not Count Russia’s Putin Out Just Yet