Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- After U.S.-China Climate Deal, India Feels the Heat on Growing Emissions
- The Realist Prism: Even After Midterms, Obama Faces Hard Choices on Energy, Climate
- As New Space Powers Emerge, NASA More Unreliable as Partner
- Global Insights: Hagel Launches New U.S. Defense Initiatives to Address Old Problems
- EU Trade Deal Limits EAC’s Options for Future Trade Policy