Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Diplomatic Fallout: Frustrations Mount for Both the U.S. and Its Foes at the U.N.
- Can Afghanistan’s Ghani Avoid the Pitfalls of the Resource Curse?
- The Realist Prism: The International Order Faces a Fateful and Perilous Winter
- India Pursues Scandinavian Partnerships to Join Arctic Race
- Syria Jihadi Role Puts Georgia’s Extremists in Spotlight