Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: West Not Ready for Post-Yanukovych Ukraine
- Global Insights: Despite Mounting Costs, Russia Sticks By Syria’s Assad
- China’s Plenum Reforms May Depend on Xi’s Leadership Skills
- Diplomatic Fallout: Europe’s Struggle for Strategic Competitiveness, Part II
- China’s Middle East Policy Faces Long-Term Challenge From Continuing Turmoil