Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao traveled to Germany late last month, where he met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel and signed several major trade deals. In an email interview, Gudrun Wacker, a senior fellow at the German Institute for International and Security Affairs, discussed China-Germany relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of China-Germany diplomatic and trade relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Modi, Xi Put India-China Economic Ties Ahead of Border Tensions
- World Citizen: The King’s Speech Signals Shift in Dutch, European Worries
- Global Insights: Responding to Crises, SCO Finally Embraces Expansion
- Mistral Conundrum Leaves France’s Hollande Navigating Competing Interests
- Global Insights: Once Again Relevant, NATO Will Now Be Judged on Effectiveness