India's chief of naval staff called for increased bilateral cooperation with Sri Lanka during a visit to the country late last month. In an e-mail interview, Eurasia Group's Asia analyst, Maria Kuusisto, discusses evolving relations between India and Sri Lanka.
WPR: What is the historical context of India-Sri Lanka relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Can Afghanistan’s Ghani Avoid the Pitfalls of the Resource Curse?
- Global Insights: For U.S. and South Korea, Missile Defense Looms as Next Big Challenge
- The Realist Prism: The International Order Faces a Fateful and Perilous Winter
- India Pursues Scandinavian Partnerships to Join Arctic Race
- World Citizen: As Oil Prices Drop, Some Seek Hidden Hands Behind Market Forces