India's chief of naval staff called for increased bilateral cooperation with Sri Lanka during a visit to the country late last month. In an e-mail interview, Eurasia Group's Asia analyst, Maria Kuusisto, discusses evolving relations between India and Sri Lanka.
WPR: What is the historical context of India-Sri Lanka relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Japan Boosts Efforts to Curb China's Counterfeiting
- India-Israel Ties Complicated by Iran Opening, Shifting Defense Priorities
- Strategic Horizons: For U.S. in Afghanistan, Zero Option Not So Bad After All
- China’s Plenum Reforms May Depend on Xi’s Leadership Skills
- China’s Middle East Policy Faces Long-Term Challenge From Continuing Turmoil