India's chief of naval staff called for increased bilateral cooperation with Sri Lanka during a visit to the country late last month. In an e-mail interview, Eurasia Group's Asia analyst, Maria Kuusisto, discusses evolving relations between India and Sri Lanka.
WPR: What is the historical context of India-Sri Lanka relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Nepal’s Constitutional Standoff Threatens Its Transition
- Global Insights: In State of the Union, Obama Should Not Forget Asia
- The Realist Prism: With No-Show in Paris, Obama Remains in Reactive Mode
- New Deals Shore Up China’s Stakes in Venezuela and Ecuador
- Peshawar Attack: Pakistan’s Weak Security Puts Cities in Line of Fire