India's chief of naval staff called for increased bilateral cooperation with Sri Lanka during a visit to the country late last month. In an e-mail interview, Eurasia Group's Asia analyst, Maria Kuusisto, discusses evolving relations between India and Sri Lanka.
WPR: What is the historical context of India-Sri Lanka relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Spoilers Emerge as Iran Nuclear Talks Reach Delicate Endgame
- China Doubles Down on Nuclear Energy, at Home and Abroad
- Afghanistan’s Ghani Builds Regional Momentum for Taliban Talks
- The Realist Prism: U.S. and West Should Not Count Russia’s Putin Out Just Yet
- Sirisena’s Promised Reforms Help Reset Sri Lanka-India Ties—for Now