India's chief of naval staff called for increased bilateral cooperation with Sri Lanka during a visit to the country late last month. In an e-mail interview, Eurasia Group's Asia analyst, Maria Kuusisto, discusses evolving relations between India and Sri Lanka.
WPR: What is the historical context of India-Sri Lanka relations? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Military Must Prepare for China’s Rise—and Fall
- Beating Expectations, China Moves Ahead With Substantive Economic Reforms
- Modi Win in India Could Endanger Nepal’s Secular Transition
- Marked by Strong Opposition, India’s Election Brings No Guarantee of Change
- World Citizen: In India Election, Both Gandhi, Modi Weighed Down by Past