In Honduras, the Central American country with the highest homicide rate in the world, the two largest and most dangerous street gangs declared a truce Tuesday.
The agreement between MS-13 and Barrio 18 is modeled after one that took effect last year between the same gangs in El Salvador. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Emerging Threat of Lone Wolf Terrorism Requires Cold Rationality
- Mexico’s Energy Reforms Miss a Key Sector: Renewables
- The Realist Prism: Falling Energy Prices Offer New Strategic Opportunities for the U.S.
- Torture Report: Another Episode in CIA’s History of Violating Oversight
- Strategic Horizons: To Create Order, the U.S. Needs a Strategic Vision