On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Obama’s Islamic State Strategy Avoids Failure—but Also Success
- World Citizen: In New Rivalry, Great Powers Come Calling on India and Pakistan
- The Realist Prism: Crises in Ukraine, Mediterranean Put NATO Solidarity to the Test
- Global Insights: U.S. Seeks to Reassure Japan, South Korea on Asia Pivot
- Diplomatic Fallout: U.N. Serves as Perfect Alibi for Big Power Inaction in Unfixable Crises