On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: Iran Deal Already Shifting Regional Balance of Power
- Shifts in Cultivation, Usage Put Bolivia’s Coca Policy at the Crossroads
- A Compromised Hegemon, South Africa Must Rethink Its African Peace Operations
- Strategic Horizons: For U.S. in Afghanistan, Zero Option Not So Bad After All
- Strategic Horizons: To Succeed, Iran Deal Needs a Dose of Realism