On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Sterile Politics Leaves Algeria’s Problems Unaddressed
- Full-Spectrum Diplomacy: Of Kennan, Racism and Realism
- Full-Spectrum Diplomacy: Restoring Trust in CIA Key After Senate Torture Report
- Pressure Mounts as Deadline for EU-Africa Trade Talks Looms
- U.S. Failure to Clarify Interests in Cyberspace Weakens Deterrence