On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: On Iran and Russia, Obama Gambling for More Time
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Must Rethink Unsustainable Counterterrorism Strategy
- Without Chad, Central African Republic Peace Talks Unlikely to Succeed
- As Talks Stall, South Sudan Conflict Grinds to Stalemate
- Despite U.S. Efforts, Root Causes of Migration Crisis Prevail in Central America