On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Emerging Threat of Lone Wolf Terrorism Requires Cold Rationality
- The Realist Prism: Falling Energy Prices Offer New Strategic Opportunities for the U.S.
- Zimbabwe Infighting Opens Mugabe Succession Battle
- Diplomatic Fallout: Global Trends Point to Fragmentation of International Crisis Management
- Torture Report: Another Episode in CIA’s History of Violating Oversight