On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: Obama’s Muddled Messaging Encourages U.S. Allies to Free Ride
- Political Jockeying Puts Cote d’Ivoire’s Reconciliation in Jeopardy
- Diplomatic Fallout: U.S. Sidelines Russia at U.N., but Real-World Gains Remain Elusive
- Strategic Horizons: Can U.S. Build a Better Iraqi Army the Second Time Around?
- Military Purges in Rwanda Expose Cracks in Kagame Regime