On Monday, U.S. Sen. Chris Coons, chairman of the Foreign Relations Subcommittee on African Affairs, sponsored the second annual “Opportunity: Africa” conference at Delaware State University.
The senator’s remarks emphasized the need for the U.S. to recognize the metamorphosis of the continent. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: Emerging Neo-Feudal World Leaving U.S., Global Security Behind
- Reality Check: The Past’s First Lesson: Beware of False Historical Analogies
- Conflict Fears Fade in Mozambique, but Renamo’s Demands Do Not
- Ethiopia’s Suspenseless Elections Obscure Ruling Party Rivalries
- Strategic Horizons: For Hint of Iraq’s Future, Take Another Look at Vietnam War