Syrian government forces have resorted to firing Scud ballistic missiles against rebel forces in recent weeks, according to media reports. In an email interview, Sean O’Connor, a contributor to IHS Jane’s and an expert in air defenses and strategic warfare, discussed Syria’s missile arsenal.
WPR: What is the extent of Syria's current missile arsenal, and what are its capabilities in terms of range and accuracy? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: Prosecutor’s Death Raises Suspicions From Argentina to Iran
- Strategic Horizons: The Paris Attacks and the Logic of Insurgency
- World Citizen: In Bitter Irony, Jihadi Women Serve as Useful Propaganda
- Global Insights: Calling Russia’s Bluff on Iran Nuclear Talks
- Diplomatic Fallout: No Shortage of Potential Work for International Peacekeepers in 2015