Syrian government forces have resorted to firing Scud ballistic missiles against rebel forces in recent weeks, according to media reports. In an email interview, Sean O’Connor, a contributor to IHS Jane’s and an expert in air defenses and strategic warfare, discussed Syria’s missile arsenal.
WPR: What is the extent of Syria's current missile arsenal, and what are its capabilities in terms of range and accuracy? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Low-Key Caspian Sea Summit Has Far-Reaching Implications
- France Joins Fight Against Islamic State Group to Revive Ties to Iraq
- Yemen’s Hawthis Redraw Political Map, Upend Transition
- Strategic Horizons: Can U.S. Build a Better Iraqi Army the Second Time Around?
- Global Insights: High-Profile Naval Visit Belies China’s Low-Profile Approach to Iran