Syrian government forces have resorted to firing Scud ballistic missiles against rebel forces in recent weeks, according to media reports. In an email interview, Sean O’Connor, a contributor to IHS Jane’s and an expert in air defenses and strategic warfare, discussed Syria’s missile arsenal.
WPR: What is the extent of Syria's current missile arsenal, and what are its capabilities in terms of range and accuracy? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: For Israel-Palestine, a Weak Peace Process is Better Than None
- Strategic Horizons: Amid Debate, U.S. Shares Drone Approach With Partners
- Erdogan’s Kurdish Electoral Gamble Will Reverberate in Turkey and Iraq
- World Citizen: Obama Visit Offers Glimpse Into Saudi Arabia’s Future
- World Citizen: Will Catalog of Conspiracies Save Turkey’s Erdogan?