Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: The King’s Speech Signals Shift in Dutch, European Worries
- Global Insights: Responding to Crises, SCO Finally Embraces Expansion
- Mistral Conundrum Leaves France’s Hollande Navigating Competing Interests
- Global Insights: Once Again Relevant, NATO Will Now Be Judged on Effectiveness
- Diplomatic Fallout: Despite Fighting Words, NATO Haunted by Three Recent Defeats