Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Diplomatic Fallout: Lacking Security Strategy, EU Counts on Nearby Crises to Absorb Threats
- The Realist Prism: On Iran and Russia, Obama Gambling for More Time
- Sweden No Longer Immune to Rise of Nationalist Populism
- Global Insights: Putin’s South American Trip Hides Russia’s Strategic Weaknesses
- Diplomatic Fallout: West Needs New Rules to Contain Proxy Wars With Russia