Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Spoilers Emerge as Iran Nuclear Talks Reach Delicate Endgame
- The Realist Prism: U.S. and West Should Not Count Russia’s Putin Out Just Yet
- Global Insights: After Russia’s Exit, Time for West to Close the Book on CFE Treaty
- EU Sets Pace With Ambitious Emissions, Clean Energy Targets
- Diplomatic Fallout: U.S. to Europe: Don’t Go Soft on American-Led Global Order