Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Syriza’s Rise Will Test Greece and EU, but the Euro Is Safe
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Must Be Prepared for Life After Putin, Even if Russia Isn’t
- Strategic Horizons: The Paris Attacks and the Logic of Insurgency
- Despite Tougher Policy, France’s Hollande Still Seeks Solid Russia Ties
- World Citizen: In Bitter Irony, Jihadi Women Serve as Useful Propaganda