Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- The Realist Prism: Despite Hope of Minsk Summit, Damage Done to Russia-West Relations
- Diplomatic Fallout: Why the International System Is Still Worth Fighting For
- Ukraine Crisis Torpedoes Russia-Japan Rapprochement
- The Realist Prism: Time for the U.S. to Make Hard Choices on Russia, Middle East
- With Eye on Russia, Poland Reshapes Military Modernization Plan