Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- As Yanukovych Digs In, European Vision Still Dominates in Ukraine
- Diplomatic Fallout: For France’s Hollande, African Interventions a Strategic Failure
- The Realist Prism: West Not Ready for Post-Yanukovych Ukraine
- Global Insights: Despite Mounting Costs, Russia Sticks By Syria’s Assad
- Diplomatic Fallout: Europe’s Struggle for Strategic Competitiveness, Part II