Czech Prime Minister Czech Petr Necas announced plans earlier this month to significantly increase Czech nuclear power production by building new reactors at existing nuclear plants. In an email interview, Andrej Nosko, a doctoral student at Central European University, discussed the Czech energy sector.
WPR: What is the breakdown of Czech energy consumption, in terms of fuel types and sources? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Putin’s South American Trip Hides Russia’s Strategic Weaknesses
- Diplomatic Fallout: West Needs New Rules to Contain Proxy Wars With Russia
- The Realist Prism: U.S. Watches From Sidelines as Global Leaders Gather in Brazil
- Diplomatic Fallout: Despite Risk of Escalation, West and Russia Keep Ukraine Crisis Limited
- The Realist Prism: As Ukraine Looks West, EU Seeks Russia Accommodation