Russia dispatched a three-vessel squadron to join its anti-piracy efforts off the coast of Somalia earlier this month. In an email interview, Thomas Fedyszyn, a professor of national security affairs at the U.S. Naval War College, discussed Russia’s anti-piracy operations.
WPR: What is the current size and scope of Russia’s anti-piracy efforts in the Horn of Africa? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Conflict Fears Fade in Mozambique, but Renamo’s Demands Do Not
- Ethiopia’s Suspenseless Elections Obscure Ruling Party Rivalries
- World Citizen: BRICS Still Have a Long Way to Go From Grouping to Alliance
- Diplomatic Fallout: Can Putin Rebrand Russia as Stabilizing Force in Ukraine, Syria?
- Middle East Nuclear Race More Rhetoric Than Reality