Australia recently signed a deal with the United Arab Emirates to provide uranium for the Persian Gulf country’s planned nuclear power plants. In an email interview, Fethi Mansouri, the director of the Center for Citizenship and Globalization at Deakin University, Australia, and the author of “Australia and the Middle East: a Frontline Relationship,” discussed Australia-Middle East relations.
WPR: What is the recent history of Australia's diplomatic and trade relations with the Middle East? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Modi Win in India Could Endanger Nepal’s Secular Transition
- Marked by Strong Opposition, India’s Election Brings No Guarantee of Change
- World Citizen: In India Election, Both Gandhi, Modi Weighed Down by Past
- Strategic Horizons: In Ukraine, Russia Reveals Its Mastery of Unrestricted Warfare
- Australia’s Abbott Seeks to Balance Japan, South Korea and China on Asian Trip