Last month Slovenia threatened to block Croatia’s accession to the European Union over an unresolved banking dispute. In an email interview, Kristof Bender, the deputy chairman of the European Stability Initiative, discussed relations between Croatia and Slovenia in the context of the European Union.
WPR: How have Slovenia-Croatia relations evolved since the breakup of Yugoslavia? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $9 monthly or $59/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- For Europe in Afghanistan, Long-term Commitment Despite Lack of Interests
- World Citizen: In Spain, a Turn to 'None of the Above'
- As U.S. Pivots, Britain Hedges Its Military Bets
- Russia Tries to Manage Arab Awakening From the Outside
- Diplomatic Fallout: A More Hawkish Europe Gives U.S. Second Thoughts