Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- After U.S.-China Climate Deal, India Feels the Heat on Growing Emissions
- Diplomatic Fallout: Big-Power ‘Buffering’ Mechanisms Needed to Manage Era of Disorder
- U.S.-China Regional Rivalry Could Overshadow APEC Summit
- Border Violence in Baluchistan Tests Iran-Pakistan Relations
- Can Afghanistan’s Ghani Avoid the Pitfalls of the Resource Curse?