Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Despite Talk of Peace in Afghanistan, the Taliban Prepare to Fight
- Qatar Ties Reflect India’s Middle East Balancing Act
- As U.S. Draws Down, Afghanistan’s Women Weigh Uncertain Future
- Hard-line Politics in India and Pakistan Stymie Deeper Trade Ties
- Afghanistan’s Ghani Builds Regional Momentum for Taliban Talks