Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Partnerships With Turkey, India ‘Pivotal’ to Strategic Success
- The Realist Prism: Modi’s Visit Foreshadows Challenges for ‘Lame Duck’ Obama
- Global Insights: After Modi Visit, U.S. and India Must Put ‘Natural Partnership’ Into Practice
- Energy, Defense Deals Highlight Vietnam’s Role in India’s ‘Act East’ Policy
- Modi, Xi Put India-China Economic Ties Ahead of Border Tensions