Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- U.S., India Seek to Move Defense Ties Beyond Arms Sales
- After Successful Visit, Modi Must Deliver on India-Nepal Relations
- BRICS Bank Will Bolster, Not Challenge, Global Financial System
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Must Rethink Unsustainable Counterterrorism Strategy
- Global Insights: For Afghanistan Election, After Kerry Deal Comes the Hard Part