Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Modi Win in India Could Endanger Nepal’s Secular Transition
- Marked by Strong Opposition, India’s Election Brings No Guarantee of Change
- World Citizen: In India Election, Both Gandhi, Modi Weighed Down by Past
- Global Insights: With Election, Afghanistan Strengthens Democratic Credentials
- As Afghanistan Selects New President, Its Insurgency May Change Too