Officials in India are working to identify what caused the electrical grid failures that led to two massive blackouts Monday and Tuesday.
Two experts who spoke with Trend Lines emphasized that the grid failures should also be seen as an opportunity for the country to figure out how to invest and innovate in the power sector so that it can meet the growing needs of the population. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Nepal’s Constitutional Standoff Threatens Its Transition
- Global Insights: In State of the Union, Obama Should Not Forget Asia
- The Realist Prism: With No-Show in Paris, Obama Remains in Reactive Mode
- Peshawar Attack: Pakistan’s Weak Security Puts Cities in Line of Fire
- The Realist Prism: For Obama, It’s Now or Never to Define His Legacy