Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Japan Boosts Efforts to Curb China's Counterfeiting
- The Realist Prism: West Not Ready for Post-Yanukovych Ukraine
- Global Insights: Despite Mounting Costs, Russia Sticks By Syria’s Assad
- China’s Plenum Reforms May Depend on Xi’s Leadership Skills
- China’s Middle East Policy Faces Long-Term Challenge From Continuing Turmoil