Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: BRICS Still Have a Long Way to Go From Grouping to Alliance
- Global Insights: New Advances Challenge Old Truths About China’s Nuclear Posture
- Diplomatic Fallout: Can Putin Rebrand Russia as Stabilizing Force in Ukraine, Syria?
- China’s Island-Building Stirs Fears, but Creates Openings for U.S.
- Middle East Nuclear Race More Rhetoric Than Reality