Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: In Ukraine, Russia Reveals Its Mastery of Unrestricted Warfare
- Global Insights: Modernization Leaves Russia’s Military Improved but Limited
- Australia’s Abbott Seeks to Balance Japan, South Korea and China on Asian Trip
- Taiwan’s Sunflower Movement Chooses Democracy Over China Trade Pact
- The Realist Prism: U.S. Unwilling to Give or Take on Ukraine