Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Nemtsov Killing Puts Human Rights in Spotlight of U.S.-Russia Tensions
- Diplomatic Fallout: At U.N., Russia Is Now the Indispensable Nation
- Greece’s Reversal Puts China’s Mediterranean Plans Back on Track
- The Realist Prism: With Cease-Fire, Ukraine Remains Stuck Between Russia and the West
- Global Insights: As China Ponders BMD Options, U.S. Must Consider Responses