Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: U.S. Frets as Key Allies Flock to Join China’s AIIB
- The Realist Prism: U.S. Outreach to Iran, Cuba Still Lacks Broader Strategic Framework
- Global Insights: Energy, Defense Ties Anchor Russia’s Southeast Asia Outreach
- The Realist Prism: To Avert Decline, U.S. Must Accept Reality of Multipolarity
- Global Insights: For U.S., Dividing China, Russia in Central Asia Easier Said Than Done