Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Must Be Prepared for Life After Putin, Even if Russia Isn’t
- Global Insights: In State of the Union, Obama Should Not Forget Asia
- Despite Tougher Policy, France’s Hollande Still Seeks Solid Russia Ties
- Global Insights: Calling Russia’s Bluff on Iran Nuclear Talks
- New Deals Shore Up China’s Stakes in Venezuela and Ecuador