Russia and China launched their first joint naval exercises in the Yellow Sea on Monday. In an email interview, Simon Saradzhyan, a research fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School's Belfer Center, discussed military cooperation between Russia and China.
WPR: How has Russia-China military and defense cooperation evolved over the past 10 years? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Global Insights: Spoilers Emerge as Iran Nuclear Talks Reach Delicate Endgame
- China Doubles Down on Nuclear Energy, at Home and Abroad
- Afghanistan’s Ghani Builds Regional Momentum for Taliban Talks
- The Realist Prism: U.S. and West Should Not Count Russia’s Putin Out Just Yet
- Global Insights: After Russia’s Exit, Time for West to Close the Book on CFE Treaty