Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra visited Japan last month in an effort to boost international confidence following Thailand’s devastating floods. In an email interview, John J. Brandon, the director of the Asia Foundation’s international relations program, discussed Thai-Japanese relations.
WPR: What is the current state of relations between Japan and Thailand? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $11.99 monthly or $94.99/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- New Growth for Nuclear Energy Depends on Asia
- Global Insights: U.S., Japan Update Defense Guidelines to Expand Operations
- U.S. Policy on Myanmar Under Fire as Promise of Reform Dims
- Energy, Defense Deals Highlight Vietnam’s Role in India’s ‘Act East’ Policy
- World Citizen: Don't Underestimate Significance of India-Japan Love Affair