Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra visited Japan last month in an effort to boost international confidence following Thailand’s devastating floods. In an email interview, John J. Brandon, the director of the Asia Foundation’s international relations program, discussed Thai-Japanese relations.
WPR: What is the current state of relations between Japan and Thailand? ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
Sign up for two weeks of free access with your credit card. Cancel any time during the free trial and you will be charged nothing.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Fishing Wars: China’s Aggression Could Stoke Future Conflict
- Botched Raid, Missing Stakeholders Mar Philippines Peace Process
- Japan-China Maritime Talks Signal Slow Thaw in East China Sea
- Global Insights: In State of the Union, Obama Should Not Forget Asia
- With Cambodia Resettlement Deal, Australia Tests Refugee Norms