U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan says he believes Iran is seriously considering an international offer of incentives aimed at resolving the standoff over its nuclear program.
Mr. Annan made the remark at a news conference in Geneva Thursday, after talks with visiting Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki. ...
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- World Citizen: For Israel-Palestine, a Weak Peace Process is Better Than None
- Strategic Horizons: Amid Debate, U.S. Shares Drone Approach With Partners
- Erdogan’s Kurdish Electoral Gamble Will Reverberate in Turkey and Iraq
- World Citizen: Obama Visit Offers Glimpse Into Saudi Arabia’s Future
- World Citizen: Will Catalog of Conspiracies Save Turkey’s Erdogan?