Editor's Note: The following photo essay is by Don Duncan and William Wheeler. For more on this subject, see their report "As Rebuilding Begins at Lebanon's Nahr al-Bared, Displaced Refugees Eager to Return," and Don Duncan's video report "School's Out." Their work is supported by a grant from the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- New Trilateral Water-Sharing Deal a Rare Cause for Optimism in the Middle East
- World Citizen: In Egypt, Mixed Constitution Enshrines Military While Advancing Freedoms
- Strategic Horizons: U.S. Will Draw Back From Middle East, But How Far?
- OPEC Faces Perfect Storm of Global Supply Glut, Internal Tensions
- India-Israel Ties Complicated by Iran Opening, Shifting Defense Priorities