Editor's Note: The following photo essay is by Don Duncan and William Wheeler. For more on this subject, see their report "As Rebuilding Begins at Lebanon's Nahr al-Bared, Displaced Refugees Eager to Return," and Don Duncan's video report "School's Out." Their work is supported by a grant from the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting.
To read the rest, sign up to try World Politics Review
- TWO WEEKS FREE.
- Cancel any time.
- After two weeks, just $18 monthly or $118/year.
Request a free trial for your office or school. Everyone at a given site can get access through our institutional subscriptions.
- Bahrain’s Ongoing Political Impasse Imperils U.S. Interests
- Diplomatic Fallout: Lacking Security Strategy, EU Counts on Nearby Crises to Absorb Threats
- International Law Solutions Fall Short for Israelis, Palestinians in Gaza Conflict
- The Realist Prism: On Iran and Russia, Obama Gambling for More Time
- World Citizen: In Israel, Pragmatism Could Trump Ideology After the Fighting